This brief book describes how believers can appropriate Christ’s supreme victory in the battles of their lives and be used of God to extend His kingdom of grace, prepare for His kingdom of glory, and destroy the kingdom of Satan and sin. The book consists of two parts:
1. “Preparing for War”- This chapter begins with helping the reader to see if he/she is part of the problem or solution. Next it considers the relation between prayer and God’s decrees and America’s last hope. It raises two very significant questions: (1) Why do believers and churches lose vitality? and (2) Why are you still here?
2. “Bearing Fruit through Prayer”- Believers can increase their ability to bear fruit through prayer if they understand and act on four truths. These truths are: (1) Crises call for prayer; (2) Creation compels all people to pray; (3) Christ commands His disciples to pray with kingdom focus; and (4) God uses Kingdom Intercessors’ Training (KIT) to help Christ’s followers pray with kingdom focus.
Also in this book, KIT is described and compared to Jesus’ method of training the twelve disciples, KIT qualifications are listed, and the 1203 Vision (120 kingdom intercessors in 120 local churches in 120 cities regions and countries) is described. It closes with the challenge of counting the cost of being a kingdom intercessor..
This book is also available on Kindle.
This Participant’s Guide was developed to help believers build prayer into a daily discipline. It provides daily coaching for forty-two days of personal devotions and/or preparation for group discussion.
Four benefits participants have gained from group discussion of A Simple Way to Pray:
1. Your prayer becomes more biblical, bold, powerful, and proactive.
2. Gaps between what you say you believe about prayer and how you actually pray decrease.
3. Conformity to the likeness of Christ increases (Rom 8:29).
4. Your joy and fruitfulness increase.
Session 6 of A Simple Way to Pray Participant’s Guide requires a copy of Winning Life’s Battles through Prayer, which is available as a free download from our website. In addition, it is available on your Kindle.
This Facilitator’s Guide was developed to coach facilitators through starting and maintaining group discussions. Data must be processed into information that produces action. Discussing Luther’s prayer example and advice in a small group will help increase processed data and decrease gaps between what Christians believe and how they behave. Group discussion using the Facilitator’s and Participant’s Guides helps believers deepen their understanding and practice Luther’s principles and precepts.
If you have problems with a download, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you the requested downloads as a PDF.
On Keeping the Heart by John Flavel
Click here to download On Keeping the Heart by John Flavel If you have problems with a download, email us at email@example.com and we will email you the requested downloads as a PDF.