• Founder and President of Serve International, Inc. 1981—2018.
• Coordinator for Church Vitality, Mission to North America, Presbyterian Church in America 1994—2004.
• Member of the Board of Directors for Ligonier Ministries and Mission America.
• Has written numerous publications. With Evangelism Explosion he wrote nine books and with Serve International he has written fifteen publications.
• Has instructed thousands of pastors and leaders on every continent of the earth in personal evangelism, discipleship church nurture, and kingdom-focused prayer. Portions of Serve’s ministry was culturally adapted for use throughout the Hispanic world. Serve’s training materials were also being used by Russian Christians.
• Holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Southeastern Bible College, Birmingham, Alabama; a Master of Divinity degree from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, Wenham, Massachusetts; and a Doctor of Ministry degree from Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California.
• First International Director and Executive Vice President of Evangelism Explosion III, International, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 1973—1981
• Associate Pastor, Minister of Evangelism at Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 1969—1978 and Minister of International Outreach, 1978—1982
• Ordained in the United Presbyterian Church and served as Pastor in Massachusetts, Alabama, Washington, DC area, and Florida.
• Participant in international congresses on world evangelization in the United States, Switzerland, Thailand, and Holland.
• Member of the Lausanne Continuation Committee for World Evangelization.
• Listed in Who’s Who in Religion.
• Served in the U.S. Navy as a Medical Corpsman from 1947—1951. Three of those years Archie was attached to the Fleet Marine Force. He served in combat with the 1st Marine Division in the Korean War. His unit received a presidential commendation and he was personally decorated for valor during the Chosen Reservoir Campaign. July 1996, he was one of the speakers at the dedication of the Korean War memorial in Washington, DC.
• Archie and his late wife Jean have three children; John, Anne, and Jane; seven grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
1. Believers are to love Christ supremely.
2. Believers who love Christ supremely will be eager to participate with Him in His present ministry of intercession.
3. Believers who participate with Christ in His present ministry of intercession will be ignited with passion to praying with kingdom focus.
4. Believers who are ignited with passion to praying with kingdom focus will seek to be better equipped to pray with kingdom focus.
5. Believers can be better equipped to pray with kingdom focus by participating in disciplined training (instinctive prayer is automatic).
6. Believers who participate in disciplined training in kingdom-focused prayer will more victoriously wage spiritual warfare, more effectively revitalize their local church, and more joyfully prepare for revival.
7. These believers are kingdom intercessors.
Our mission is to help believers participate effectively with the Lord Jesus Christ in His ministry of intercession by igniting their passion for kingdom-focused prayer and equipping them to pray with kingdom focus so they can victoriously:
– Engage in spiritual warfare
– Revitalize their local church
– Prepare for revival
Our vision is to mobilize an army that intercedes with extraordinary prayer. By God’s grace and for His glory, we pray that through Kingdom Intercessors’ Training He will produce a super-critical mass of kingdom intercessors (120 kingdom intercessors in 120 churches in 120 cities or regions throughout the world).
To learn more, click on the videos below to see the bigger picture in PowerPoint. Also see our Frequently Asked Questions page.